Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Socks, Shawls, and Smitten

Well I have been knitting up a storm. I finished my Kobenhavn sample, and the pattern is soon to be release on KP.

Socks to be gifted

I also made a pair of Kjærlighetsvotter or Lover's mittens for a wedding present. Aren't they great! So that you and your sweetie can hold hands in the mitten. I think I will write up another version of these that are slightly less traditional.


I tested out this lovely blouse and am starting on another test.

I have also finished testing my 3rd shawl design, but it is being kept secret for the time being. =)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new shawl pattern! It's very pretty.

    Also, I can't wait for you to release your version of the Kjærlighetsvotter pattern. I've been wanting to knit a pair of these since I first saw them in Husfliden, but I haven't yet found a pattern I like. Like I said, can't wait for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am working on it. I am hoping to get them done soon and submit it to knitty. =)

    ReplyDelete