Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

New stole in the works

I knit this shawl for my shawl exchange partner. I was inspired by the lovely yarn from Wooly Wonka Fibers. We had just had one lovely sunny week in Trondheim (March) and I thought spring had sprung. However I was oh so wrong, as we then got several inches of snow! The snow and cold kept coming while I longed for spring, and this shawl is the result of that!


I have been asked by serveral knitters when the pattern will be out. You will be happy to know that I believe (fingers crossed) that I have worked out some kinks in the pattern, and plan on writting it up this week. Hopefully testers will receive it on Monday and finish by the end of June!



This stole is so far unnamed. I named my project, Fiorella, which means little flower, but I am not entirely happy with it. I am also toying with DÁIRÍNE derived from Irish Gaelic dáire meaning "fruitful, fertile". Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment